Has anyone ever smoked marijuana while they were pregnant? How did your baby turn out?

Antoniosmommi09

Asked by Antoniosmommi09 at 2:09 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nooo!! because they know better. What a dumb ass question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• My sis has 2 kids she did everything by the book with the oldest and smoked weed while preg with her daughter until the dr sd they would report her to cps if she had it in her system when she gave birth. The oldest was an honor student all through school and her daughter is struggling with her school work and i believe taht her smoking has everything to do with it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I don't think it is a dumb ass question first off. I personally do not smoke weed and defiantly didn't while pregnant. I know a girl that did and her baby was healthy as can be. I'm not condoning ( sp? ) smoking weed while pregnant at all. I'm not trying to bash anyone who has either.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 2:33 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• all my friends smoked the whole time they were pregnant and their kids turned out just fine, a couple of em are honor students and everything. me however, im too chicken shit to smoke while pregnant, if either of my kids came out with any kind of problems id never forgive myself cause you never know if thats what the cause was from
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:34 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• by the way OP be prepared for a lot of bashing!! women on this site are stupid, they dont just keep going on when they see a question and get offended instead they feed the drama, at least thats what it seems to me
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:41 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Taking drugs during pregnancy also increases the chance of birth defects, premature babies, underweight babies, and stillborn births. Exposure to drugs such as marijuana -- also called weed, ganja, dope, or pot -- and alcohol before birth has been shown to cause behavior problems in early childhood. These drugs can also affect the child's memory and attentiveness.

I got this off web md
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:03 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• there are no proven facts that show that its bad for baby nor are there any proven facts that show its good
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:22 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• OP are you comfortable smoking, or were you just wanting others opinions?
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:33 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Yes. Fine. Beauties and smart. Both past term and 8+ lbs. Breastfed for year+ as well. No formula. Yep- mj was ok with me but formula was not!!! We avoid fast food and nutritional crap (for the most part) and they both enjoy-no really!!LOL- vegetables!!!
    And they're almost NEVER sick.
    Friendly and personable and loving. They can be a handful- but that I blame on generics (their father) LOL!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• ***genetics*** LMFAO bahahahaha he (and they) are anything but generic!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Apr. 26, 2009