Deja Vu.

Whats up with it? What do you personally think it is? Any stories?

ccspiratemama

Asked by ccspiratemama at 2:28 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah i have that happen sometimes. like when i moved and first walkedd into the house i instantly knew every color of the rooms and everything before going in them bc i swore i was there before. my mom was alittle freaked but not to much.
    bare121807

Answer by bare121807 at 3:16 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• People have theories that it is because of simmilar situaltions or something from a book that the mind plays a trick with, but I don't believe it. Every time I have had Deja Vu (about 7 times I can truely remember) I can Identify that it is deja vu and then tell you exactly what will happen next for 1-2 minutes. My SO witnessed it and was kindof creeped out.. I started pointing to things just before something happened there (one was my cat jumping over the half wall by the stairs).. I am definetly not psychic, I dunno whats going on.
    ccspiratemama

Answer by ccspiratemama at 2:33 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• others think that its something that happened in a past life
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:54 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• this is gonna sound crazy but i get de ja vu daily, about everything from watching the alarm going off and my SO tripping outa bed or what time my daughter is gonna wake up in the middle of night and what shes gonna do to a car accident or a losing scratch ticket. my family and friends always joke around about it, like hey whats gonna happen next... or when teens if got pulled over things like, we gonna get a ticket? but ive always wanted to know WTF was going on with it. Creeps me out sometimes!
    kyliebugs_mommy

Answer by kyliebugs_mommy at 3:15 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Deja vu is something you have dreamed of before and then it begins to happen. It could happen the next day or even the next year and as it is happening you suddenly realize you have experienced it before. I have had this happen several times in my life. The weirdest thing that happened to me when I was like 5 was, I dreamed that I was walking up a lot of steps and I was tired and asking my mom to pick me up. When we got to the top my mom said, "See, this is why we were climbing for so long". I was standing at this gigantic statue of Jesus with his arms streched out. YEARS later I am watching this move called Blame it on Rio and they show this statue and I comment to my older brother,"oh yeah, I remember when we went there and he made fun of me, saying we had never been there it is in Rio de Janiero. Mind you I had never,ever seen a picture of this statue in my whole life. But I was there in my dream.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:37 AM on Apr. 26, 2009