I'm sooooooo Frustrated!!!

Why I cant get pregnant! 9months i've been trying and it seems like girls left and right are getting pregnant!! Anyone have the same problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yup i know how you feel. try this

Well when you get your period thats day 1. so

days
    1-5 your bleeding
    6,7,8- maybe have sex once
    9,10,11- no sex
    12, 13- yes have sex
    14- alll day lol
    15- if you want you can

then after that it reallydoesn't matter til you start again. also do positions that keep the sperm in you and dont pee afterwards. and positions that put him as close to the cervix as possible. more in likely you will ovulate between day 12 and 14. thats just the advice i was givin by my doc hope it helps
    bare121807

Answer by bare121807 at 2:40 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• With both my pregnancies I layed down and just let the sperm sit. FOur weeks later I found out I was pregnant. Also just relax, I was told the more you stress the more unlikrly it is to get pregnant. If you just let things happen it will come sooner. good luck.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I hear ya! It's so frusterating. In March I went and bought ovulation predictor strips at Wal Mart and figured out my problem, I ovulated on day 18 of my cycle and sure enogh that month I got pg! Maybe those strips will work for you!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 7:50 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I know exactly how you feel. Everyone I know seems to be getting pregnant and I have been trying for over a year. It is sooo frustrating.They try one month and it works or dont even try at all. Wish I knew a good answer.
    Anonymous