Excess discharge?

I have always had a lot of discharge "down below". It's so bad that I wear thin pantiliners everyday. I'm not sick and have never even had a yeast infection before. I just always seem prepared for sex even though I don't have much of a sex drive, lol. Does anyone else have this problem?

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Health

• Like to towards the end of last year and onwards to this, I have been experiencing the same thing. I thought it was because of the IUD i have, but I got my annual pap smear and I asked if this was normal or what. She assured me, it is ok. I swear I thought I was the only lady who wears pantyliners on a daily basis. lol Good to know I'm not alone. I wonder if it has to do with the things we eat or drink that changes the amount produced? O well I hope this helps.

Answer by BOREDMAMA at 6:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I am always "ready to go" as well. Not as much as you, but enough. If your sex life is good, then I would treat this as a good thing. Usually men love it. It has made my significant others feel very good that they got me "ready" when really it was just me. I'm just pointing out a benefit, if its bothersome, consult your doctor. Hope it helps!

Answer by NomadSara at 6:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Definitely keep wearin the liners!

Answer by KCMom1 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Well, the only thing that bothers me is the constant wetness in my panties. I always feel like I need to find a bathroom to clean up if I'm not wearing a liner, lol.

• Do a dush once a month. It helps some. No more than once a month, or you can leave yourself open for yeast infections!!!

Answer by krcute2007 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2008