What is the best BC to use?

After i have my son in July.. me and the hubby decided we don't wanna have any kids for at least 3-4 years.. What is the best BC to use ?

Ashes2d0pe

Asked by Ashes2d0pe at 2:44 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It all depends on how your body reacts to it. I was using Tri- Nessa when i became pregnant.
    zacharysmommie2

Answer by zacharysmommie2 at 2:47 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I was on the depo shot for awhile and that worked like a charm for me, but downfall is you gain tons of weight I gained 40lbs altogether on that damn shot and as soon as i got off it i lost it all, not willing to go back on it!!! i wonder how that mirena works? but i hear that makes you crazy cause your hormones are all twacked out, i dont want to seem like im pregnant again
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:50 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Abstinence, lol. I got pregnant while on depo twice, and the p[ill once. i never missed a day on the pill, and my dh was pulling out...ugh, sometimes it just dont work.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 3:00 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• if it's going to be such a long period of time i would go for an IUC or IUD (like mirena) that way you never even half to worry about it. i ahve the mirena and LOVE IT!
    mommashaybay

Answer by mommashaybay at 3:19 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I got the Mirena at my 6 week checkup last december. and I love it! You never have to worry about it or remember it. It didnt hurt too much, it was just like having a pap smear. Good Luck=)
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 3:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• im uncomfortable with shoving my fingers up my twat every month to pull the mirena thing out, but i guess SO could do it for me (sorry TMI) does it get lost? stupid question but im serious!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:35 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I stay on the pills after trying the patch. It just simply cheaper and less side effect for me. The only thing about the pill is you have to really find a time you can take it without missing it. You are supposed to take the pills same time everyday.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• you dont take mirena out every month.. thats the ring. mirena stays in
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 11:43 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Yeah i was thinking about the Mirena.. But i don't think my insurance will cover all of it. I might end up paying part of it... But thank you all for your answers...
    Ashes2d0pe

Answer by Ashes2d0pe at 1:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2009