what was the soonest you felt your baby move?

for some reason, i want to say that I felt my first move like 15-17 weeks, ( i was laying on my stomach, and felt it)
then my second was about 13 weeks?? does that sound possible? I mean, it was very faint, but I don't normally get 'gas bubbles' that I can feel, so It was very noticable.

Does that sound right? lol
I sound so sure, but at the same time i'm not. . .haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its very possible for you to have felt the baby move that early, I didnt feel mine move until 16 weeks i had gotten up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and it felt like the babies did a complete flip in my stomach (at the time i didnt know there were two in there)
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:19 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I am so excited to start to feel it!!!!
    I'm 8 weeks, so I don't have much longer before I can feel the
    flicker. . . .I love that feeling!!!

except when they get to long and try to stretch their head through my
    cervix. . .lol that hurts. . .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• i dont like getting kicked in the ribs!!! thats a pretty uncomfortable feeling too
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:31 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I was late feeling mine move. Also i have a few extra pounds on me lol But I was 20 weeks with my daughter before I felt teh first flutter and it went from flutter to flips rolls and kicks within a couple of weeks!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 7:55 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• usually with subsequent pregnancies you can feel movement a little earlier than the first time bc you know what youre looking for. my first movement (and this is only my frist pregnancy) was between 17-18 weeks
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 11:41 AM on Apr. 26, 2009