Can u feel or can u see if your DH/SO is attracted to another woman?

My hubby hosted a party and I saw him sexually attracted to one of his mate's partner. He keep looking at her up and down esp her breast which are not even big. He also keep on stading and sitting almost right in her face. I don't know how to explain it but I felt it. Did this happen to you? Is this normal?

I didn't even discuss this with him bec i know like he always do HE WILL JUST DENY IT. This is so sad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• yes i can tell when my SO finds another female attractive, back when we used to party anytime there was an attractive girl in the room it was like I was never there, i could be practically yelling at him and he wouldnt hear me, im sorry i know how it feels and its really depressing definitely makes you feel like you're not enough, I finally got fed up with it, and confronted and of course he denied it, but now he knows that i notice and he at least tries to be more careful
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 4:00 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• thanks Breezy. I know he kind of notice that day that I sent him a signal look to stop subjectifiying the other woman. He even almost look embarrass about it but it didn't stop there. He continued and concentrated on chatting this lady as if I don't exist neither her partner. The whole thing was really sad. I felt like crying that day but at the same time trying to be strong and being a good host.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Its normal to have the awareness even in small situations but when its portrayed like that, Id be beating mine over the head~! Then its sad to wonder why he could disrespect you an what could come of anything!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Sometimes the animal magnetism is strong between two people. That doesn't mean he will act on it.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:12 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• It is an ego boost for them.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:28 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Yes, I can tell when he is attracted to them, but he won't try to make it obvious by any means. However, I can still sense when he is attracted, because even though he tries to hide it, I can still see it on his face, how he talks, and just little things he does. It does make you feel invisible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• For those that have experienced this often.. Why the hell be with the person then? This shouldn't be a frequent occurance. But yes, when you are in tune with your partner and feelings then you can sense things ( even if they don't oogle or drool). I have only seen it twice with my Husband and it was just a glance and that was it... Now I wish that he would have acted on it and they could have him and he would be their problem instead of mine... :) * joke*
    Anonymous

• My husband finds other women attractive just as I find other men attractive. We are humans and look but we never touch others. I would rather have honesty in my marriage than have a husband that has to look at the ground so he does not see other women.
    Anonymous

• anon 1:28 who doesnt find the other sex attractive? i dont expect my SO not to look, but I dont want him to completely ignore me, thats a respect issue IMO. I asked how it would make him feel if I did that everytime there was an attractive man around me and his response was "it would make me feel self conscious about you cheating on me with him"
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 27, 2009