let her pee and poo a few times in her diaper to save money!!! great idea!

NOT...

what do you think of a mom telling the babysiitter to let the baby poop and pee a few times in her diaper before changing her to save money and not use so many diapers?

i sh*t you not thats what she said she does and wants the babysitter to do.....

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:08 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• that is sad cause in the longer run it is gonna cost more to get her butt medicine and antibiotics from all the rashes and such she will get from not changing her...some mommies are so stupid. If I were the babysitter I would let cps know or just not babysit the child.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:32 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I would just change her diaper anyway. If a child is in my care, I'm gonna take care of them the way I would my own. this is ridiculous.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 4:43 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• That's very sad!!! The mother is just plain wrong. The daycare provider should continue to change the baby's diaper as needed and ignore the mother's wishes. OTHERWISE the daycare provider could be found neglectful! (regardless of whether she's following the parents wishes or not)
    alphabits2003

Answer by alphabits2003 at 6:17 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• IMO the mother is guilty of willful neglect, and should be reported to CPS. Honestly, if the continued cost of disposable diapers is worrying her ... she should buy cloth. If she is willing to let her baby sit in it's own filth to cut corners, is she also over diluting formula?
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 7:05 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• That is so sad! Maybe you can find cloth diapers for her on freecycle or at a second hand store.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:14 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• The money they would save in no way makes up for the pain of a bad diaper rash for the baby. When my daughter was a baby I changed her the second I knew she was wet.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 7:43 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• gross gross gross, how whould she like to sit in poop n get a rash
    yuck o
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:48 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• poor baby, thats so sad. you need to speak up for her cause she can't. We all need to be the childrens voice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• i can under the pee few times, but poo? come on, that's just not humanity.
    Diaper are abosorable and stand few times of wetness, but poo.. gosh.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 9:13 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Use cloth, that saves TONS of money!
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 10:02 AM on Apr. 26, 2009