day-after pill

have any of you ever used the day-after pill to prevent pregnancy?? does it work??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i havent because its DUMB
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• yes because I was just 18 and by no means ready...I still feel horrible about taking it though honestly, now that I have a beautiful boy I feel guilty to what I could have had. Its up to you in the end...it is not stupid if you can not support or are not ready!! It does work.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 4:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• you can have the baby and put it up for adoption. no support there!! keep em closed if you cant handle the possible outcome!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• people get confused about the morning after pill, its not an abortion pill. It keeps your egg from dropping. so if you dropped an egg the night before, had sex, he came in you, and fertilized that egg, it isn't gonna stop anything the next morning. once that egg is fertilized that pill doesn't work. If you really are worried about it, you should take it before you have sex.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 5:00 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• but if you kept em shut you wouldnt eve have to THINK about taking the morning after pill.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• right but i am happy with my child and would never even think of aborting or getting plan b. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• ok first the morning after pilli s NOT i repeat NOT an abortion pill do your sefl a favor ignorant ones and educate yourself
    OP yes i did once back in high school .. i was raped and given it at the hospital you can go to this site for info on it ..
    http://www.go2planb.com/
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:50 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• you women are horrible! Maybe she's in a bad place in her life, maybe she's married, has 4 kids already and cant afford another one right now. you dont know this woman who posted this! Stop being so mean. Maybe she's handling more than you ever could. she's doing what's best for her and her family. or hell, maybe she was a rape victim. would you want to raise a child and see that every day you have a son or daughter born from such a hateful act. maybe she was trying to keep them shut! You ladies are so heartless, if you cant accept that some people are gonna make decisions that conflict with your own, maybe you shouldnt even open these posts. I think you all should be banned from this site.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 5:54 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• LONIRAE - I could give you a big hug for that responce = I am in my 30s w/ kids and I totally agree with her. Dont even listen to this other SHIT. :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:10 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Yes, i did . And yes, it works. Take it ASAP even though it said up to 72 hours.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 9:11 AM on Apr. 26, 2009