OK -here I go, Pls read and tell me what you think..............

Wouldnt it be so cool/funny if we all met at like a big hotel and had like a Cafemom convention (spell)? We would all wear a big tag that said our screen name. I have only been on here for a few weeks and I already feel like I know alot of people and their personalitys. Oh it would be so funny. Maybe in future we could do that. Anyone else think that would be fun???

bristle3kids

Asked by bristle3kids at 7:47 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hell I think it would be fun and an eye opener! Who cares who feels about what? I walk around at the mall, my work, stores, everywhere I go there is someone walking around me that I may not get along with, But that doesn't stop me from meeting new people and making new friends! It sounds like it'd be a blast! Do it to it Cafemom!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 8:07 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Honestly, no I think it wouldn't be fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Anon - 50 - I am glad you are honest. But, just wondering why you dont think it would be fun?
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:53 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• There are alot of women on here that have different views on things, parenting, political, etc., and it could become a b. fest instead of a fun convention. That's only my opinion though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:59 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Yah - good point.

I should have put in my question " if you think no what is reason" Oh well. Thank You for responding. :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:02 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I think this was maybe done or suggested about a yr ago. i don't know if it ever happened or not
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 8:08 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• what would the anon tags say?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:09 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I think it would be fun.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:13 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• WIMP HERE

LOL!!!!
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:14 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• This was already planned for may this year and it all fell apart. It was called mom meet. I don;t know what happened but it just all busted. It would probably only work of cafemom did it themselves.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:14 AM on Apr. 26, 2009