Who else is counting down the days till July 15th???

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released 2 days earlier than previously stated, (although still 8 months later than originally stated LOL)! Just 79 more days and it will be time to don our Hogwarts Uniforms (at least, if you're a dork like me...) and head out to the theaters to see the students fighting the ultimate evil in this thrilling story!

HBP is my second favorite of the books. Only second to Deathly Hallows.

So, who is counting down, and which scene are you most looking forward to?

AnnieMcD

Asked by AnnieMcD at 8:25 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't wait for the Harry Potter movie either!! LOL I remember the first one came out when I was 12 going on 13, and now I am 20, still waiting for them to come out! :-P
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:13 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Wow - thats cute. You sound like a big fan. I have never been interested in Harry P. but I know alot who are. :)
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 8:30 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I can't wait!!!!

But May 8th is my next date of anticipation because that is when the new Star Trek movie comes out and I can't wait!   It looks soooooo gooooood!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:53 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I was so mad when they pushed the release date back. I can't wait to see it either. I am also looking forward to the next Star Trek movie, and I read that the nest Twilight movie will be out in November. Man there is so much to look forward to seeing this year!
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 9:41 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I'll be there opening weekend! I love those movies and I'm sad there will only be two more after this one. :{
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Doesn't matter to me because we don't go to the movies so I have to wait until it is on DVD.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:05 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Never seen a single one
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:07 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I'll be seeing it as soon as I can. I didn't like Deathly Hallows though. I don't know if the movie for that will be any better. This reminds me that I need to re-read HBP.

Answer by Bmat at 11:14 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• can't wait.. I hated that they moved it. I also don't like that they split DH into 2.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• no but I can't wait until tomorrow to see what happens and july 25, i cant wait either
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 3:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2009