Does this offend anyone else?

This disgusts me.Blasphemy at it's finest.

http://sev.prnewswire.com/art/20090424/NY0498524042009-1.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I can't say that I am offended by it but it is definitely over the top.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 9:19 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Nope not offended at all.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 9:20 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I'd say it is quite indicative of what is actulally happening.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I am offended, OP. You're not alone.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 9:28 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• It didn't offend me. But I didn't like it. But you can't really SAY it's blasphemous. We don't know if he IS Jesus Christ, coming back to take us. You don't KNOW. You can't say you do, because you don't. No one does. It's just something we are going to have to over look until Obama dies. Simple as that.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 9:31 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I'm in awe of you mommykayti! (but isn't it also blasphemous to say that jesus is black?)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• (but isn't it also blasphemous to say that jesus is black?)

What?!? Why would that be blasphemous? Jesus was black, and if he were real (which I don't believe) why couldn't he come back as black? white? chinese? orange? blue? or purple? It's pretty narrow-minded of you to assume that he would have to be white.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 9:36 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Yes I do know because I know scripture and have a personal relationship with Jesus.If you are a Christian you might want to actually read the bible.If not then nevermind.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• my 9:37 response was to mommykat
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• LOL. really? come on now "ladies" (your anon so, ya know). No, it's NOT blasphemous to say that Jesus is coming back black. Does it SAY in the Bible that Jesus will be white? Or that He will NOT be black? No, I don't think it does. But I'm not sure, so PLEASE if you have scripture behind your thoughts, please share. And no, you don't know. Anyone can get mixes signals from Jesus. You don't always know exactly what He is saying to you.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 9:42 AM on Apr. 26, 2009