Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New york homeschooling question..........

ok, i live in ny and to homeschool your child you have to send a letter of intent to your school by july 1st and say you were moving after july 1st where do you send your letter of intent to?? your school district or your new school district??? helppppppp!!!!!!!!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

Answers (3)
  • ANYONE?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

  • send it to both, rather be safe than sorry
    in your current district write a letter stating you are homeschooling but will be moving out of the district by XXXX
    Send one to your new district stating on *this date* you will be moving to the district & will be homeschooling your child.

    Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:51 AM on Apr. 26, 2009


    Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN