Why is it, when I am pregnant, my SO..

wants MORE sex than when I wasn't pregnant? I just took a HPT a few days ago with just a faint + and now he can't keep his hands off of me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your producing more hormones and he is breathing them in causing an increase in his as well. It will die down later on unless he is like my husband where he finds it sexy that your carrying his baby. Our sex life died down around 14 weeks to about 3 times a week. Right now you have a ton of hormones your releasing and unfortunately they are going straight to his nose and well as we all know everything in a man attaches to his penis.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:26 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• well, he doesnt have to worry about getting pregnany anymore! I know me & dh loved that part, lol... he may know he better get it while you can, before you have to orry about a round belly & the 6wk pp.. and some guys really love that you are carrying their child- remember guys do use sex as a way of saying i luv you! he may feel a great connection with you right now.. and like someone said- your hormones could be attracting him.
    congrats!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:49 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• umm that and he may have heard the rumors of what its like to sleep with a pregnant girl. maybe TMI but when youre pregnant you are a lot tighter and obviously more discharge= LOTS of extra natural lube.. some men think no sex is better than pregnant sex.. enjoy it!
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 11:31 AM on Apr. 26, 2009