first years true fit or evenflo triumph?

anyone have either of these? what do you like/dislike? would you recommend them? if not, what would you get instead? tia ladies!

kyriesmommy13

Asked by kyriesmommy13 at 9:27 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I just got the Triumph, and I am really pleased with it. I got that one over the true fit because I had to get my dd the graco nautilus as well, so i had a smaller budget. The Truefit is really good. If you can afford it, get it, I think it will last longer.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 9:55 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• We have a True Fit, and I do recommend it.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• LOVE the Truefit, it has the highest height limit for Rfing....harnesses to 65lbs AND has the highest strap height...even higher than the Britax!!!!

I have pics on my profile of my son whos 2 years old 36.5 inches and 24 lbs in it!
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2009