any know anything about a croton plant?

i got a croton plant from my brother's funneral 1 1/2 years ago and i'm trying my best to keep it alive. and i need any advice i can get on this one plant. like how to trim it and take care of it. i've read that it get 8 to 10 ft but it's a "inside plant"? so i'm kind of confused about it.

mommaseyes

Asked by mommaseyes at 9:35 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I really do not know too much about them except to say that when I lived at home they were an outside plant. We always had them in planters outside the front door. They seemed pretty resilient. I don't think that we ever cut them back. I just looked them up on wikepedia and id not find any info except that there is like 700 different ones. Well good luck finding some info and i think you best bet is just searching on the web.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 3:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2009