So what does everyone do in heaven?

Do you believe there is a day to day routine for the souls/angels? Are they in human form? (The movies seem to think so.) I just don't have a clue, so that's why I'm asking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• They just piss around and gab about nothing. I won't be attending that party myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• yup. hell sounds like more fun considering I will know a lot of the people there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• worship God
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't think they would be in human form but in spirit form. I can only imagine the main activitiy there would be worshipping God.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:06 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Worship God 24/7 for all eternity? *yawn*
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:06 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• lol ihartu but there would not be any boredom or anything of the sort there would be no thought of that period.Like a constant state of nothing but glory and worship
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I figure they fly around playing thos little harps all day... lol!

This is an answer you can't get an answer to. Half of us don't believe in heaven, don't believe that we go to heaven or just don't want to be there if there is one.

Persoanlly I don't believe there is a Heaven, but should I be wrong, I think the party will be much better in Hell.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:31 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Actually in hell you would not be free of all those things like boredom and such so heaven would certainly be tons better to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I do not know all of what will be going on in Heaven other than worshiping God, but I look forward to being there. The alternative, hell, is a place of torment. you will almost certainly be alone in your misery with no one to comfort you.
    As for what we will look like in heaven I dont think anyone knows.. Movies show those in heaven or from heaven in human form because pretty much taht is all we humans know. I dont know that I was much help to you, OP, but I look forward to knowing there will be no sickness, no sadness, no earthly sorry there. It is a place of much beauty, much joy.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 10:46 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I believe that we can do everyting at Home the way we do it here. And I mean EVERYTHING. The only difference is we won't have the negative emotions thst we have here. We don't have to sit around and pluck harps all day. We don't have to go around saying "glory to god" all day either. Of course, for those we do want to do that, you can, but you don't have to. PLus, at home, you can actually talk to (and mess with, if you so chose) the relatices you leave behind here on Earth. Now, I can see myself messing with my kids once I get home. I am raising them to believe in ghost and spirits and to know the difference. I am planning to tell them each a specific thing I will do to them once I am gone so they will know what to look for. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:56 AM on Apr. 26, 2009