Ok, this is probably a stupid question lol. eBooks on Wicca?

Does anyone know of anywhere that you can view entire Wiccan or other Pagan books online free? Or even parts of them? There are some books that I just can't get my hands on right now for various reasons and I'm desperate to read several books right now lol. I've googled it and stuff, so I'm not sure if I'm just not looking in the right place or if they just aren't there. Thanks! Sorry if this is a dumb question lol, I just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:15 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't know about viewing them online... But if you have Yahoo messanger I can send you some of the ones I have. Not all of what I have is "wicca" based but I can go through and see what is. I have a few hundred e-books that range on subjects from christianity to wicca to the occult... All very interesting!

I still think the best thing you'll find online is www.PagansPath.com or www.magickaschool.com You won't find better FREE stuff online.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:28 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• No I don't...sorry.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 10:17 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• ITA paganspath.com and or magickschool.com are both not bad for free stuff.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2009