What are your plans for the week?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Monday: watch paint dry. Tuesday: watch grass grow. Wednesday: wait for Thursday to come. Thursday: wait for Friday to come. (etc) Busy week huh?

Answer by admckenzie at 10:48 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Today I go see Shirtless Jacked-Up Jason Statham and then have Post-Shirtless-Jacked-Up-Jason-Statham sex. Tomorrow I throw away a huge pile of 55-gallon trash bags full of crap and teach a kid how to do Pre-Calculus. Tuesday, I grocery shop and teach a kid how to do Pre-Calculus. Wednesday, I do a metric ton of laundry and clean the bathrooms with the help of a shovel and some acid. Thursday, I teach a kid how to do Pre-Calculus, cook a nice dinner, watch Smallville and have post-Tom-Welling sex. Friday I do another metric ton of laundry, do a major clean-up on the kids' rooms and bathe the dog. Saturday, I pray for death, get crap fast food for dinner because I'm tired, and let the kids watch bad old science fiction flicks while I drool into a pillow in front of a week's worth of Tivo-ed episodes of CSI New York.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:26 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• It's just another school week for the kiddos... Our youngest has his kindergarten screening Tuesday, and then Friday they go visit their Dad for the weekend. And hopefully Hubby will make it home for a few days.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:35 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Well today I had to clean, finally done! Whew!

Monday: *Find out SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT* In the morning, I hope what
    I heard is TRUE!!!!

Doctors appt for the baby, my dh's sister is flying in from NJ

Tuesday-Friday Hang with Holli/ dh has to work :0

Saturday: Wash clothes

Sunday: Cleaning day! Lawn mowing for my dh
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 11:47 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I need to continue studying for my exam.
    Tuesday I am taking my granddaughter for her 2 month shots. It is going to be a very emotional day for her, me and her mommy.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:39 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• mon/tues are my days off. i plan on catching up on laundry & maybe lawn work. vegging out without the kids also.
    wed-sun i will be getting up at 3 am to go to work, come home from work take care of the household business that needs to be done. go pick up the kids form school & take them wherever they need to be that day. fri is payday so i'll pay the bills , put money in the savings to make up for what i've had to take out for emergencies.
    call lifebanc to see if i'm needed to give my speech again somehwere else.
    miss my husband being only parent sucks . when he was alive i had back up for running the kids around. now it's just me.
    maybe one evening i can soak in a nice bubble bath for myself LOL.
    justjacki

Answer by justjacki at 7:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2009