I really need some good answers from you all..

Let me break this down so this is not confusing.
Cycle started: April 11-13
Ovulation days began through:April 22, 23 and tested @ 1:30pm I was ovulation stage on 24th (I tested so these are the actually days of Ovulation)
Baby Dancing: April 19, 20, 22, 23, 24
Then all of sudden on April 24th around 7:30pm I began some light spotting that later turned into light bleeding that has lasted through April 24-26.
Tested on April 25th no more ovualtion

I have done some research and It can't be implantation bleeding because it was not a couple droplets of bleeding and it did not happen 7 days past ovulation.
Has this ever happen to anyone?
Does this mean I have a high chance of not pregnant?
Should I go see my gyno?
I was really trying to get pregnant this month and now I am confused about what just happen.
Please if anyone can give me so good advice I would really appreciate your advice.

Signed, Scared &

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd talk to your gyno for a definite, or wait until you can test, but by the sounds of it, you had an early period. Sorry hun, perhaps next month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Definitaly talk to your gyno. Now if it was an early period DO NOT lose hope!!!! Please keep in mind these are man made products and therefore NOT 100% reliable. Best of luck and please let us know how it goes!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2009