I know I should forget about the "Octomom"

but her life is just so dang entertaining. Apparently they are now saying she was a stripper going by the name Angelina...
http://www.parentdish.com/2009/04/23/octomom-was-a-stripper-called-angelina?icid=main|main|dl8|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.parentdish.com%2F2009%2F04%2F23%2Foctomom-was-a-stripper-called-angelina

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• Doesn't suprise me one bit. I think the big deal with this is not that she was a stripper, but that her stage name was Angelina.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 5:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Yes... forget about her..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• She loves the attantion that the more you feed into her life the longer its gonna go on. I think she should lose every single one of her children and be put into and mental ward. I don't wish anyone to lose a child but theres people out there that can't have child and she has more then what she can handle. She wants a bigger check thats why she will not stop spitting children out. I don't enjoy taking care of her child nor do i believe a f**king word that comes out of her mouth..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I saw a thing on one of the trash magazines that she uncovered a plot to kidnap the babies. All I could think was oh, so now she's a superhero. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Who cares? I'm sure that other moms out there were strippers (not that I'm condoning the practice, but it's true!!). There are many things in each of our lives that I'm sure we would like to keep hidden. Poor mom, having all the skeletons come out in front of the whole world...
    Anonymous

• Leave her alone already. Geez...it's getting ridiculous.
    Anonymous

• "Doesn't suprise me one bit. I think the big deal with this is not that she was a stripper, but that her stage name was Angelina. "

*snrk*
    guitarlove

Answer by guitarlove at 9:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I forgot about her a long time ago, all she wants is attention and the more people talk about her, the more attention she gets.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 28, 2009