Have you?

Have you read the book by Dr. David Jerimiah called "What In the World is Going On?", if not you really should, it opens your eyes to lots of things that are going on and helps you understand the second coming of Christ, and much more!!!! We read it as a study at our bible study group, there are study guides available too. It's great!!!!

momacowgirl

Asked by momacowgirl at 10:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• OK, I don't want to be mean or sound like I am tryingt o be a jerk, so I will try to say this the nicest way I can. Why should a person that doesn't believe in what the bible says is going to happen with the second coming want to read this book?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:00 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I think she was speaking generally, directing this to anyone who would have interest.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 11:02 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Hmm, I haven't read it, and doubt I will, but I'll see what it's all about anyways. Can't ever hurt right??

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:21 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I love Dr. David Jeremiah! I listen to him all the time on my Christian talk radio. I read one of his books, the name escapes me though, but I will have to check that one out you read. Sounds very interesting. He is an excellent preacher,and really shows he's a true man of God. Thanks for passing that one on! God bless you!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 11:51 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• No I have not, but thanks for giving this information.
    Anonymous