Is it possible to know exactly when your pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I knew exactly when I got pregnant, both times. Yes, it is possible. But not all women do. It depends a lot on if you're actually trying to get pregnant, how often you're having sex, lots of stuff.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:40 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Physically no and mentally no. You may have signs to tell you early on but its not possible to know that you got pregnant on this day at this time. If it were that easy we wouldn't need fertility tests and pregnancy tests and I am sure the world would be over populated if we could tell that second for those people who want 10 kids.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Some women can feel when the baby implants in the uterus. My mom could tell at that point with all 6 pregnancies (her doctor never believed her, but she was right 100% of the time).
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 1:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I always know when I am, I feel boob pains like immediately. True story, last month 8 dpo I had boob pains, this was a Saturday, Tuesday I went in for an hcg test, it was 8.2. Basically it was so low it was still considered a negative. I'm 7 w 2 d right now, I knew pretty much the day or day after this baby implanted.
    Anonymous

• I know the date and time I conceived! We were using ovulation kits and we only had sex one time the night after the pos. It was March 21 2006 at 700pm. I didn't want to miss House at 9!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2009