Not Knowing

Im sure you have heard those stories about women not knowing that they were pregnant until they were in labor.

Do you believe it?

HunnysFarAway

Asked by HunnysFarAway at 11:47 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't believe they didn't know THE WHOLE TIME. But for the first few months, yeah I believe it. It happened to me with my first. I didn't have a clue. My periods were ALWAYS irregular, light, heavy, there, not there. So when I missed one it didnt occur to me, then i was having light bleeding throughout until five months. six months i missed it. no biggie right? i was having a million and a half UTI's and then they did an x-ray. they saw a six and a half month along baby's head!!! i was only seventeen so i didnt know what was going on with my body. and of course getting pregnant at 17 wouldnt happen to ME. but my son's going to be three next month =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 12:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• oh wow, thats got to be just a bit shocking

maybe? not really hehe
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 11:49 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• No way. Not even a little bit.
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 11:49 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• My obgyn told me about it and I just heard a story on the news that includes the 911 call of the father delivering it. This wasnt her first child either, it was her 4th.
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 11:55 AM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Not for one feakin moment!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I think maybe for whatever reason they are in such denial about the possibility of them being pregnant, they actually convince themselves that they aren't. Maybe I'm wrong, but I sure can't imagine being pregnant and not knowing it!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• There is actually a show on tv called something like "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" There are women who actually didn't know that they were pregnant some of them even had twins! I just couldn't imagine not knowing?!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 1:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• i guess. i mean its not like only 1 person its happened many times. then again i think they mite of just been in denial so they trained themselves to think that they are not prego. but i know i damn sure knew i was prego.
    lydiamama

Answer by lydiamama at 2:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2009