NuvaRING!

I started nuvaring two months ago. The first month I bled for the whole thing (I am guessing my body was adjusting to the birth control). I took it out for the 7 ring-free days and the bleeding stopped.

I put in a new one and had it in for 3 weeks. I took it out on thursday and I have NOT gotten my period yet. Happen to anyone else?

I am really really really not able to be pregnant right now! I followed the instructions but I haven't gotten my period for my "ring free week"??????

Hrivera5

Asked by Hrivera5 at 11:50 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Health

• I was on the ring for several years and my period always came 4-5 days after I took it out. No worries!
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 12:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• if your SUPER worried then call your doctor. it just might be how YOU are reacting to it. Good luck!!!

=]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 12:32 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I was on nuva ring for 10 months and my periods were always regular, BUT I am now 5 weeks PREGNANT with my 3rd baby! My daughter is only 11 months old. I would talk to your dr about switching birth control, because i followed the directions perfectly and still wound up pregnant again. It might not happen to everybdy but i wouldn't recommend it to anybody. I would talk to your dr. if your worried. Good luck and hope it works for you.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• BC doesn't work for everyone. If you've used other BC, it may be you need a higher dosage. NuvaRing has a lower dosage b/c it is delivered closer to where it needs to go. If this doesn't work for you, be sure to stay away from other lose dose BC.
    AndrisMom

Answer by AndrisMom at 3:29 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I got pregnant on Nuva Ring.
    mandamitch

Answer by mandamitch at 12:51 AM on Apr. 27, 2009