If you have a home based business...

I have a business with Ameriplan - love it!

I would like a second business though that I can work passively. Something I can pass out cateloges and take orders... Something that isn't going to cost me $8000 to join or keep. And something with a low overhead and quota.

**NO AVON or MaryKay

If you know of anything let me know. Thanks!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 11:53 AM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• Have you looked into candle-making? I have a friend who does that...I think the name of the company is Partylite.
    Anonymous

• What's Ameriplan ? I'm interested in working from home.
    Anonymous

• I love my Jordan Essentials business. It's natural based bath & body products that are made in the USA. There are several start up options. All of them include a website & webstore. The products are consumable (repeat business). They sell themselves. To stay active in the business, $300 in sales every 6 months. Which breaks down to $50 per month. That's personal usage. PM me if you would like to know more. www.jordanrep.com/10562
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I do freelance bookkeeping and job hunting/career coaching. Please contact me for information.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:14 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• try sunrise wholesale merchandise if i spelt it right it is free to join and you can buy catalogs for like 50 cents each and sell stuff on average you make about 30 percent profit doing it that way if you sell stuff for the suggested prices. I use to leave them in doc offices when i would go in when I was pregnant and break rooms at work. I made a good deal then. but selling online people are selling stuff to make like only 10 cent profit so you can't sell for that much.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Try liasophia. I just had a party last week and my host said she is making 6 figures working part time. Check out www.liasophia.com
    kccccmom

Answer by kccccmom at 2:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• To Anon: "What's Ameriplan ? I'm interested in working from home. "

Visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the audio. That will give you all the information you need. I could spend all day typeing it all here. Once you have listened to that make sure you request your interview with me so I can answer you questions. www.Request-Interview.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Hey girl...I pm'd you about Gold Canyon! It is great and I would love to tell you about it!
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 3:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Hey there,

Check out http://workingathomecommunity.blogspot.com/for some good ideas and read the articles to get a feel for the different ideas.

Thanks,

Chris

Howtoaholic

Answer by Howtoaholic at 3:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Have you considered Tupperware? check out my site at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca and let me know if you have ANY questions. $79.99 plus tax to get started $350 every 4 months in sales (that's 1 average party) to remain active. I'd love to tell you more because I LOVE this business and I think it's AMAZING!! You do not have to do in home demo's but obviously they will make you more money. You can pass out catalogs and just have people order online if you want to run your business that way. I'd love to help you get started as soon as you are ready. GOOD LUCK and I hope we can chat about more. Thanks, Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 4:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2009