Question about a bad leg pain.

Hello. I have this bad pain in my left calf it feels likea black and blue should be there but there isnt. I felt fine when I woke up and I havent done anything to make it hurt at all....TMI maybe I did have sex this morning but again nothing crazy...I am 13 weeks pregnant and I was wondering if this could be anything to worry about. I go to the GYN tomorrow should I ask her about this or does anyone knw what this maybe? I am worried as this is my 1st pregnancy and I worry about everything from a itch to could it be a blood clot...I press the area where the pain is and it goes right back to norm color....So i am jsut wondering....Thanks alot and sorry if this is a dumb question....Take care

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 12:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call your doctors office. The nurse can tell you if she thinks it could be a blood clot and then you get some peace of mind.

Even if you haven't been in yet it is ok to call. Just tell them that you have your first appointment tomorrow and you were not sure if it was ok to wait.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:07 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• it could be a blood clot. Don't take a risk. Go ahead and call the doctor now.
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 2:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2009