Leg pain

Hello. I have this bad pain in my left calf it feels likea black and blue should be there but there isnt. I felt fine when I woke up and I havent done anything to make it hurt at all....TMI maybe I did have sex this morning but again nothing crazy...I am 13 weeks pregnant and I was wondering if this could be anything to worry about. I go to the GYN tomorrow should I ask her about this or does anyone knw what this maybe? I am worried as this is my 1st pregnancy and I worry about everything from a itch to could it be a blood clot...I press the area where the pain is and it goes right back to norm color....So i am jsut wondering....Thanks alot and sorry if this is a dumb question....Take care

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 12:14 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Health

• Definitely ask your doc about it, there are a ton of things it could be.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 9:39 AM on Apr. 27, 2009