Help!

I was due friday. Started having the bloody show saterday with irregular mild contractions that stopped last night. Today still having the bloody show with more regular contractions and diahrreah.
How long can the blood in the bloody show last?
How do I know when to go to the hospital?
Im trying to have a drug free birth and I cant have an epi so I just really dont want to get there early but at the same time I dont want it to be to late. I live about 45min from hospital. So how exactly do I know when to go?? how long does bleeding last?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• bloody show with diarrhea and contractions are a good sign you're getting close! when your contractions are very regular is when i'd at least call the doctor, especially if your water breaks!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:40 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• How much of a bloody show? If it is a lot of blood go to the hospital. Otherwise it sounds like it could be soon for you.

Sending Easy Unmedicated Labor Dust!

baby dust

Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:47 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Time your contractions!!! When they are 5-10 min apart for an hour and last almost 1 min call your doc!!!! Get your overnight bags in the car, it could happen 5 min-24hrs from now!!!! Good luck and pack food you are going to be super hungry and if possible make sure its hot comfort foods!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2009