MMR question

Helo, my baby is 8 months old, and I know that he will get the MMR shot at 12 months, is any possibility that will give him the MMR shot separarete, in 3 different doses, because when i asked the doctor, he said that it is not possible, sine 2 years ago. Anyone recently gave the MMR shot in 3 times? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Ask your doctor to order single dose, preservative free vaccines. If the doctor will not, find one who will

Answer by rkoloms at 12:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• They stopped manufacturing this. There are, as far as I know, 3 pharmacies in the US that have some parts of it. They haven't decided if they plan to start producing them again.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2009