my son is two months old and has his teeth coming in already. what I want to know is: Is it unusual for them to com out the side of his gums instead of the chewing surface? Any one else have kids who did this?

cbowman82

Asked by cbowman82 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Those teeth always come in that way and work there way down They come in differently then front top or bottom no worries
    littlemomma91

Answer by littlemomma91 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• my daughter is teething. her teeth seem to be coming in more toward her tongue instead of the chewing surface. is that what you mean? im not sure why this is but she has a dr. appt. in two day and this is what we are gonna talk about. ill pm u n let you know if you would like.

Always
    ~Syl~
    Fae-Lee
    F43L34

Answer by F43L34 at 1:58 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• ...if you are talkin about on the front of his gums, my daughter had spots there too. we went to the doc, and it wasnt a tooth. it was just a normal spot on her gums he said would go away in a lil while. could be the same thing.
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 9:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• It's kind of where a vampire's fangs would be...it's on the cheek side instead of the tongue side
    cbowman82

Answer by cbowman82 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2009