What is your opinion on the movie Brokeback Mountain?

I watched it recently and its a great movie. Yea its about 2 guys and love but so what, men are human and can love too, but thats JMO. I just wanted to know your opnion on the whole movie/story.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got sick to my stomach, enough said.
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 12:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Was a terrible movie. The poor wives. Anything that tries to make an adulterous situation look beautiful is crap even if it is gay people.
    Anonymous

• Scenery was petty, but the movie was boring.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• It was disgusting and repulsive. Heath Ledger was an ok actor, but dying young does not make one a great actor. The movie itself was horrible.
    Anonymous

• I liked it. Beautiful love story, but a little disturbing. I could have done without ever seeing the gay sex scenes.
    Anonymous

• I only made it to the scene where they got it on in the tent and I had to turn it off.. ick I couldn't want anymore.
    Anonymous

• I had put a different answer, but now I just want to say that I feel sorry for you people and for anyone close to you who is gay.

Back to the OP- I loved the movie.

It isn't about adultery. It is about love and the kind of hatred that has been spouted here.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 1:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I like it.. I did feel like the sex scene were a bit too graphic for me but I feel the same way about movies with straight couples in it. I do think it hit on the problems about being gay in that time. I think its wrong to have to try and be something your not----whatever it is.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I haven't seen it Ive just heard about it. But gay or not, people shouldnt be so judgmental!
    Anonymous

• I tried to watch it multiple times, I actually wanted to see it, a forbidden love story regardless of whether or not they were gay but I thought that it was boring and never got through the whole movie!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 1:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2009