Those who believe in God...

Give an example how HE is present in your life yesterday, today and tomorrow. Can you give me some positive God news!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• well first and foremost I am alive, have food to eat and my husband still has a job! He gave me a wonderful son-Kaleb!
    ProudMomma9-08

Answer by ProudMomma9-08 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• God gave me my family and me and my husband still have our jobs and food for our family and a roof over our head
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:14 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Everyday I get to wake up and be with my family another day is a blessing! Whenever, life just feels overwhelming at times I know HE is there because no matter what we go through HE helps us. Whether it is financial, health, family or just some really tough times HE always provides a way to get through them. Example: My DH is mentally ill and has a hard time with a lot of things. Just getting up for him is a challenge. He is doing better now. DH works full time and is able to hold down a job. I thank GOD for that everyday! Everyday GOD gives my DH and I the strength that we pray for each day to get through the day and each day we make it through because of the strength that we get from GOD. Whenever, we are faced with a challenge GOD always helps us through the obstacles. I never worry about finances anymore like I used to because GOD always provides us with what we need. Having a relationship with GOD has humbled me!
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 1:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• My life,my blessings,and the lessons I learn on a daily basis.

God bless!

mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 5:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• God is always in my heart,mind and soul.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• God gave me 3 great kids who are healthy, independent, smart, and not in trouble. I was at the beach yesterday and came home by the ferry. My girlfriend and I watched as the sun began to set. It was so beautiful. I was thankful for the opportunity to witness what he had made. We went the the BSA camp to see my son and husband and listened to 1000 boy scouts laughing and just enjoying life. They had worked hard that day and were just loving the closing camp fire. I got to speak to my SIL today who is dying from liver cancer and tell her I love her. We lost my MIL in Jan., and we were all so blessed to be able to sit with her until the end came. He took her suffering and pain, and we were blessed. In all of that, I see God's intervention at every turn I make. I ended my day knowing God is in his heaven and all is right with the world.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2009