If you believe in God or a higher power...

How do you serve Him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't "serve" the Divine.
    Anonymous

• With much adoration!
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 1:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I attend church on Saturday, i try to live my life to the best of my ability how he wants me too, i pray everyday.
    Anonymous

• I go to church my husband is one of the worship leaders and i try to lead others to God...but its not serveing him its living for him
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• With all my heart and soul,and mind and body. God is everything to me,and I'm nothing without Him.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I serve my fellow man as best as I can. I take care of my surroundings to the best of my ability.
    THATS how I serve the Divine.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• By daily prayer, spreading the word, and serving my brothers & sisters in Christ!
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 1:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• its not about "serving" Him. He is like our friend. He is literally our "heavenly Father". For many, the oppostive of thier earthly Father. We live like He wants us to live... by serving others. not serving him. We worship Him, and respect Him, and live for Him. And He helps us in every aspect of our lives.
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 3:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Yes, I believe. I serve him by trying to live my life by the guildlines He set down in His little instruction book (Bible). I pray and praise.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• By loving my fellow person. Some cases it's hard to do. With God it's possible.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 10:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2009