Do you care...

if I God talked to people millions of years before? Do you care if His word was spread before? Is hearing about ancient text that predate our Bible proof that God has talked through us since the beginning of time?

I care, and yes it is proof God has been with us since the first days.

If there was proof in the sky tomorrow that the Bible is in fact millions of years older than we believe would it change your faith? Would you still love and serve the SAME God we know created the earth since the beginning of time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• lol...I think you are asking these B.S. questions to move the more intelligible, thought-provoking questions (which you find scary) onto the next page so that no one will see them...
    Anonymous

• are you afriad of MY questions? LOL

I am asking these questions so we can hear GOOD NEWS. Does that bother you?
    Anonymous

• Not really :) I'm satisfied.
    Anonymous

• Well, to answer your question, nothing would ever change my opinion of God,and nothing could ever sway my faith in Him. He was,is and always will be. He is the Alpha,and the Omega, the beginning,and the end. He was here when the world began,and He will be here when the world ends. I don't believe the earth is "millions" of years old. Only slightly over 6,000 years old ( I know, here we go,opening up a whole new cans of worms for the Ahteists to jump on! LOL).
    Anonymous

• No, I would not care. Because in the end, it was written by men, edited and selected by men, and taken down by men. Men with an agenda, a purpose, and usually the purpose involved politics, power, and money...so, no. Now if a holy book suddenly fell from the sky along with god him/herself, and other people saw it along with me, then yea, sure...I would think it was real...
    Delabe

Answer by Delabe at 2:04 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• no, I don't care.
    and what happened to the claim that Earth is only six thousand years old?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Nothing you have posted is proof of anything- it's your opinion backed by your beliefs. I think I upset you by posting historical facts about ancient texts and myths, and because they were so similar to what is in your bible, you and your friends are now trying to make up excuses to deny those facts or twist them to suit your won religion- just like always.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I do believe all of the religions are inspired by the Same God...
    But you really don't want me to post the whole, huge, long reason why, lol, not here at least.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• ihartu you have a hard heart LOL nobody...NOBODY gives a shit! Christians, pagans or atheist...we DO NOT CARE LOL we do not change our faith, beliefs or lack of beliefs because of your historical facts. Nobody based their faith or lack of faith on these facts so we do not care. But you do! LOL

go take a drag or something LOL you need to relax. Nobody claimed to be posting facts. Nobody, but you, cares enough to find or post a fact.

I think YOU are the one upset and felt the need to post.

~this is fun~~better than a Saturday matinee
    Anonymous

• Nobody based their faith or lack of faith on these facts so we do not care. But you do! LOL..Nobody, but you, cares enough to find or post a fact.

Are you joking?  Or just ignornant?

Anonymous