Help me make sense of this!

A guy friend of mine left his wife for another woman. He claims he will always love his wife but just couldn't live with her. He says he cares about his new girlfriend, but will never love her or anyone else like his wife he left. How does this make sense?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• sounds like a bunch of bull to me
    he's just trying to make himself feel better because he has guilt
    trust me, my father did the EXACT same thing....

he cheated on my mom blah blah blah got married to the woman he cheated on her with blah blah
    told everyone that he still loved my mom but the truth was he was cheating on her for years
    ashleyanderic

Answer by ashleyanderic at 1:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• He sounds crazy. Why in the hell would you leave your wife"because you can't live with her" that is ridiculous. Hopefully she will be smart and never take him back. He sounds selfish and childish
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• yea he wants his cake n eat it too i dont blame him. i wish i could have like 3 husbands and be with whoever i choose whenever i want. thats his problem not ur so dont stress over it. guys will b guys. but if a female was to do it we would be the biggest bitch ever. am i wrong?
    lydiamama

Answer by lydiamama at 1:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• That's not right

Lizamafers

Answer by Lizamafers at 1:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2009