Should I be losing weight now that I am about 34 weeks pregnant?

I have lost about 6 pounds in the last 2 to 3 days. Please give me an answer if you know about it please. I am worried!

wickersheim2009

Asked by wickersheim2009 at 1:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you are eating normal I wouldn't worry. My weight fluctuated my entire pregnancy.

Call you doctor if you are worried.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I was told when I was PG with both that because I was over weight I should loose weight up to 20 weeks and then maintain until 30 and then I should gain no more than a pound and a half a week. How accurate is your scale? How was your weight up until now? What about before pregnancy? You may as well check with your doctor though. They have heard it all already so no need to worry about how it sounds
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2009