Sam's DOES take foodstamp/EBT Cards

This is to the lady that asked if places like Sam's takes foodstamps, they DO!! I used mine at a Sam's in SE Wisconsin yesterday. YEAH!! I can get meat cheaper there than at the grocery store. I can also get the staples that I go through quickly in larger quantites, less time at the grocery store for me. I HATE grocery shopping. Sam's did say that it was on a trial basis and they weren't sure how long they would accept foodstamps. I already had a membership, so I was set. At the store I went to a memebership is $40 plus tax.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• $40.00 cash for membership to use foodstamps? How long does it take to get your cash investment back in your savings?

Answer by admckenzie at 3:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I have had the membership for about 10 years, I get the fee back within 2 or 3 visits. I use it to buy things other than food. I get my books there because they are cheap, clothes, cleaning supplies and paper products. I also bought my laptop there because it was the cheapest place to get it. I have used Sam's for a lot of things over the last 10 years.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2009