Don't you hate this?

Don't you hate it when people use "she must be on her period" as an excuse when a woman is upset/sad/bitchy? It drives me crazy when men say that but it's even worse when another woman says it. It's a big cop out!!

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Totally! I hate it also and it just makes me madder... and I hate the phrase.. don't get your panties in a wad uughh
    Mommy2seven

Answer by Mommy2seven at 2:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Yes! And besides, for me I am the worst the week before, not during. >:-(

Answer by Bmat at 2:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• lol yea
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 3:00 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I had to threaten my husband- I was all upset about something and he asked me if I was on my period and I told him if he ever does that again I will slap him! I was soooo mad about it. I told him that will only piss me off more!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 3:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Like it or not, we act differently when Mother Nature calls. We are short tempered and scary. We usually get asked by a loved one because they know if the answer if yes that they need to just back slowly out the door. Don't turn your back, maintain eye contact at all times, no quick movements, and no loud noises. Just tip-toe away and send chocolates.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2009