What do you honestly think about me ? [B w/ F]

ready, set, go.!

adulation

Asked by adulation at 2:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ????????WTF????
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I think you aren't content with yourself. Because of this you would rather be with the wrong type of person than spend a night getting to know yourself. I think you love your daughter but because of her dad you have a wall up with her.
    Anonymous

• I think you have a complex to care what a bunch of people on the internet think about you.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 2:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• For the lovely geniouses responding when they dont have a clue whats going on, this is part of a game in a group.
    And its pretty simple, dont know the person, dont answer.
    Anonymous

• I have a clue what is going on- she asked, I answered. I respond to any question I feel like regardless of what you have to say about it. And guess what- its Cafemom- technically I don't know ANYONE on this site. But nice try.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 3:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I think your ok. Oh and I really don't think your a big of whore as everyone says..yourself included.
    Anonymous

• i think that you have a lot of insecurities that you try to fix through men. you are gorgeous and beautiful and you let men take advantage of you. dont. youre too good for that.
    Anonymous

• think you really are sluttly and set a bad example for women sex shouldnt be used to make you feel important or wanted.

*you already know*
    Anonymous

• you're a slut. but I mean, who doesn't like sex. I don't blame you. If I wasn't held down by a relationship, I'd probably be a slut too.
    Anonymous

• I wish you'd set some standards for yourself where relationships are concerned. When you realize you are worth more than just FWB then you'll find love. Also know that the years go by quickly and soon your daughter will see what you are doing...do you want her to follow in your footsteps? I think you are a kind person(deep down inside) and probably have a large heart but you look to help others instead of yourself.
    Anonymous