What car do you drive?

We have 2 kids in carseats, and I want enough room for possibly one more in the coming years. I also want one that gets good gas mileage and a good warrenty, can ya help?

young.mommy.21

Asked by young.mommy.21 at 2:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I have a Kia Sedona mini van. Never thought of myself as a mini van person, but I LOVE it!
    two_princesses

Answer by two_princesses at 2:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I have a saturn vue and it fits 3 car seats perfectly and is great on gas. We get 425 to a full tank highway and around 340 city. We also have a Chrysler 300 that fits all 3 car seats and is great on gas.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I have a Saturn Ion and I LOVE it. I think it'd fit a third carseat.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• None! Well, my husband is restoring a 1968 barracuda convertible, that will eventually have an electric engine. We get ZipCar when we need to.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I have a 2003 Dodge Durango...it seats 7 and we have 3 kids, so we usually don't use the back seat unless we go on a trip because I keep it down for groceries, and toteing the jogger stroller around.
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 4:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I have a 2003 Durango, too! It's tan. Newer vehicles, even suv's, have better gas mileage then they used to, their engines are more fuel effecient. Do some research first, the little tags they put on cars advertising the MPG aren't always truthful. They aren't tested on real road usage.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• You'll need a van or suv with a 3rd row. You cannot put 3 car seats in the back seat of a car and be safe!!!!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Oh- you buy the warranty with the vehicle. (it's called an extended warranty) Most factory warranties are the same. Dont believe all the 100k mile warranties you hear that comes with some new cars, like Kia. That's for crap that doesnt break!!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• we bought a dodge avanger, it is legally set up for three carseats
    young.mommy.21

Answer by young.mommy.21 at 1:36 PM on Sep. 12, 2009