What do you think of me??? (This is for bitches W/flavor if your not in the group don't answer)

mommymel13

Asked by mommymel13 at 2:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If your not in the group don't answer, well then don't post it in a public forum. post it on their bulletin board.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Why don't you ask this in the group then..?
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• shouldn't be in your group if you don't want people who are not in your group to answer?
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 2:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• yeah lol.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• what the PP's said....
    go post it in your group...not here.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:47 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Sounds like a stupid group. Take your questions about what people think of you to your group forum please, and don't post it public if you don't want anyone to answer.
    Anonymous

• Ok ladies if it makes you feel better tell me what you think??? I am sick of the stupid replies.. This is a group game, Join the gruop and play along then...
    mommymel13

Answer by mommymel13 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I'm not in that group but Im answering anyway. Dont like it? Post in your own group.
    Anonymous

• you can't post anonymously in the group, morons. if you don't like the question, don't answer it.
    Anonymous

• I don't know you so why would I have an opinion of you? So far you seem kinda slow since you would post a question like this is a public forum, but ask only members of your group to answer.
    Anonymous