Ear pain

I'm having ear pain and headaches. Everything is spinning! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE CAUSE OF THIS IS?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Health

• It could be an inner ear infection or a sinus infection affecting your ears. I just saw the doctor 2 weeks ago for the same thing and it turns out I some how busted my ear drum.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Oh dear. That is so miserable. Have someone drive you to an urgent care clinic so you can get treatment started as soon as possible for your own comfort. I've had that, too. Sometimes it is an ear infection that can be treated with antibiotics, and sometimes they tell me it is a virus or allergy and just give me meds to help with the symptoms.

Answer by Bmat at 2:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• It sounds like an inner ear infection, I had the same thing, it is caused by water being trapped back in your ear. Also known as, swimmer's ear. It hurts and you need antibiotic drops asap...
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 3:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Poor baby! Definitely, sounds like an ear infection and sinus infection. Just like what the other mamas are saying. Go to the doctors and get the antibiotics. You will also be told more than likely to pick up a decongestant (such as Sudafed etc. ) if it is a sinus infection to relieve your congestion and drain the fluids from your sinuses. Make sure to ask them for ear drops to numb the ear pain too. If not you can pick up ear drops at any drugstore. I usually buy the Simisilian ear drops.Hope you feel better soon!
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 3:16 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Also, if it is a sinus infection you will definitely feel pressure on your face. Eyes, nose pretty much everywhere. I am so sorry you do not feel well hon!
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 3:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2009