Is it possible

hey I am right at 14 weeks into my second pregnancy, and I believe that I felt my baby move earlier. It has been almost 5 years since my last pregnancy, so I was wondering if it was possible to feel movement this soon. I dont remember when I felt my son move when I was pregnant with him. So what do you ladies think?

Married2daBest

Asked by Married2daBest at 2:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, that's about the time I felt my second move.

Answer by Bmat at 2:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Its usually not until 20 weeks or after. You may have felt gas bubbles but its possible depending on how big the baby is. Right now its still quite small but if your a smaller person then it is possible.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I am 33 wks w/ my second, and felt her move around 12 wks. It is possible. I didn't feel her all everyday right away, but did feel her once in a while until I got further along.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2009