why all the anon?

all but one question is anon. Is there just one big PMS day going on today? take a drag and calm down.

Now I have to go hit the anon button. LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• two are not anon sorry.
    Anonymous

• People don't want to get bashed for their personal beliefs. I don't blame them.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• People want to save face. They want to start crap and hide behind ANON instead of their beliefs. Most of them are cowards or they feel as though they over post so they go ANON.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Easier to answer the same question 3 or 4 times making it look like more people agree with you when you use anon
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• There are too many crazies on here NOT to be anon...
    Anonymous

• Because one time I was honest to who I was, and then I was referred later out of text of the current question that I was posting.
    Anonymous

• I bet people use their real name and then come back as anon to make it look like everyone agree with them. Or post anon and then will use their name.
    Anonymous

• In my case, I own a business. I don't want to lose any potential business merely because someone disagrees with my beliefs.
    So while I love discussing personal beliefs, I will remain private for the time being.
    Anonymous

• Well, I don't know, you tell us.
    Anonymous

• What's the big deal with posting anon? Does it REALLY matter? If I posted my name on this, would it make a difference in your life? No. Get over it!
    Anonymous