Is anyone proud to be a whore?

I called my friend a whore (jokingly, but she has been kinda slutty lately) and she actually agreed with me and said she was proud of it. Why the hell would anyone be proud to be a whore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Makes them feel good to know that so many people will lay down with them I guess. I have a friend who's acting really trashy lately and she loves bragging about every new conquest even. Someday she'll figure out that it's not a good thing that everyone knows that you're the easiest thing around.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Not me.
    Anonymous

• I used to love sleeping around when I was young and single and living on my own and in college. I had the freedom to cum and go as I pleased and I was hot...Now I'm just a boring old married lady and can only fantasize about all the great sex I had back in the day.
    Anonymous

• eww
    Anonymous

• I guess she feels like she's wanted so much by men and it makes her feel good.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I bet the Bitches with Flavor are
    Anonymous

• I think women like that have no respect for themselves.
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 3:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• OH my god that has been my life long goal. I always wanted to be a whore. LOL tell her if she's gonna act that way at least get paid to make the risk of stds worth it and never use a toilet after her.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• i'm my husbands whore w/o payment ;D
    Anonymous

• I'm my fionce's whore...he he
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 26, 2009