Is anyone married to a man who prefers everything in the relationship to be split 50/50?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, as it should be!
    Anonymous

• I'm that man
    Anonymous

• Why is there a man on cafemom?
    Anonymous

• My husband does but I don't . He works so I believe its my job as a SAHM to cook, clean, and do the laundry and do the majority of the care for our child. On the weekends we split it 50/50 but during the week I do 90 and he does 10.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• LMAO didnt you know that cafemom is OWNED by a man?
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 3:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Yes, except for it's all stuff I paid for!
    Anonymous

• We don't keep score we are a couple and both give 100 percent to our marriage. How sad so many only put in 50 percent and get 50 percent from their spouse. No wonder divorce rates are so high. We both have equal say in how things go and both are dedicated to our family.
    Anonymous

• I like the 50/50 idea but then again I no longer believe in marriage so it sort of balances out.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Well we dont ever think about things that way, he works all the time and I dont I stay home with our 8 month old, so as far as the house is concerned I handle that as far as providing for us he handles that, but we have never said oh I do this and you do that so we're equal, we both equally do what we have to in order to have a happy healthy and safe home, and for us it doesnt matter who does what.
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I think everything should be 50/50 too, IF both are working. As of right now, I stay at home, so I do the dishes, laundry, cleaning and taking care of the baby (he takes care of her too when he's home too, though.) However, when I go back to work, I believe the chores should be 50/50 too.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 5:00 PM on Apr. 26, 2009