What brand of OPK should I get?

I'm looking for one that will be very easy to read and is most accurate. Which one have you had a good experiance with and did it work for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I used the CVS brand..................and it worked like a charm. VERY easy to read
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I used the First Answer Ovulation Strips, mostly because I got 20 in a pack for like 12 dollars, it was a bargain buy for me and it worked, I got a BFP about a month ago!
    Anonymous

• I got one pack of cheapos and a pack of the expensive digital ones. I took the cheapos and if I thought I got a pos then I double checked with a digital. If I got two Pos I went for it! (I'm so cheap I didn't want to waste the expensive ones on neg! lol)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2009