What do you really think of me?

For those who wonder, this is part of a game we are playing in a group. We cant answer anonymously in the group, so we brought it here. You are free to respond if you really wanna but again its really only for the group. Thanks!

adrianasmommy07

Asked by adrianasmommy07 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know you, but I like ya, you didn't post anon! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• If ITS FOR A GROUP ONLY THEN LEAVE IT THERE. WE ALL THINK THE GAME IS STUPID CONSIDERING ITS A PUBLIC FORUM.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• *im assuming this is bitches with flavor-welcome to the club...i think you guys may be the newest group that everyone loves to hate....lmao welcome to the club
    Anonymous

• god some ppl are just a broke record. and obviously dont understand why its not in our group (BC WE CANT ANSWER ANON)

youre not really active so i havent formed an opinion on you yet.
    Anonymous

• Sweet jesus people Let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even explained what we were doing and why. Dont like it, fine. But dont sit here waiting for the next one to pop up like you're Ms. Billy Badass gonna straighten us out, and Queen of the Answers sections. Move on to the next question genius.
    adrianasmommy07

Answer by adrianasmommy07 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• This is not a popularity contest
    Anonymous

• I think you feel the need to be accepted because as a child you are often left out so now an almost-adult you try to be fake to get as many friends as you can even if they don't all like you.
    Anonymous

• i am pretty sure i have more bitch in my pinkie toe than you have in your whole entire body. sorry hun, but if you need to belong to a group to prove it, more power to you . and to all of you for that matter.
    Anonymous

• go away
    Anonymous

• If you need to be in a group that says your a bitch, why on earth would you have to be anon? Seriously, if you were truly a bitch, you would just speak your mind and not care if you hurt someones feelings. So I think you're not bitches, your wusses. And I'm going anon cuz I'm really not a bitch.
    Anonymous