Do you believe in aliens?

If not, why not?

If so, do you believe that many of the ancient stories/myths that we see in ancient texts and the bible could have been inspired by encounters/sighting of aliens?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• NOPE
    rubipresiosa

Answer by rubipresiosa at 4:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Like I asked, rubi, why not?
    Anonymous

• I believe it is easily possible that sentient beings live on other planets in the universe. I don't believe they do or ever have come to Earth, so no I don't think it is possible that ancient texts were inspired or influenced in any way by aliens.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 4:04 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I am alien agnostic. Give me irrefutable proof and I will believe. It does seem like waste of space, literally, if we are the only ones in the universe. But I have seen no evidence to sway me one way or the other.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I so think this planet was colonized by Aliens, and I hope the Mother Ship comes soon to take me home.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 4:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• there is no proof when i see it i'll believe it, and the bible no no no
    rubipresiosa

Answer by rubipresiosa at 4:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I can't give anyone proof, obviously, but I can give links to documentaries/videos and news articles, if they are interested.
    Anonymous

• I know God and angels are not of this world b/c God had made it all.(Based on my beliefs.)
    So to say that I do not believe in aliens to me would be kinda silly. Plus I have read revelations and some of the beings described could very well fit the description of an aliens also. Just my personal opinion.Not trying to offend anyone or start an argument. Also I am not trying to disrespect God by my statements. GB
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Yes, I dont see why the Divine would create one inhabited planet only.

Whether they've been here, I dont know but it wouldnt surprise me either way.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Even the Bible state "God created the Heavens (plural) and the Earth....who is to say that when Lucifer fell, he didn't create his own creatures of the Heavens????????????
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 4:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2009